Monday, March 1, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Craft

This was super fun and easy to make! I picked all of this stuff up at Ben Franklin before they closed so this actually cost me less than 2 dollars, otherwise I think it would have cost about $5-$7 dollars!
I got this board and painted it, I went with white.... Then picked up some of these wood clovers and painted them. I went with green...
Then, I pained some little wood letters and before the paint dried, I dipped them in some green glitter... I think those foam stickers would work too. For this craft, you will need enough to spell out "LUCKY CHARMS" I had two different kinds of St. Patrick's Day ribbon... I went with the green kind, But whatever you have or can find would be way cute! Hot glue to the bottom of the board, but make sure you wrap the edges around all the way to the back, so it wont fall off easily.Then I just hot glued the clovers to the top of the board, so the top half would stick up above the board. I added a raffia bow (just hot glued that too) at the last minute, but it really added a lot to the board! Then I printed pictures of my kids all about the same age (3 months old) and glued them to the clovers!
cute! easy! fun!

No comments: