Friday, January 8, 2010

A trick

So I was looking around the other day and stumbled across this. It is so easy and such a neat tick I thought I would share. Sorry I do not remember where I saw it, but I am for sure not taking credit for it!!!




Take a regular kid sock and cute a hole in the toe.
Then roll it up like this:

you will notice you will have a rough side and a more flat side

Rough: Flat:

The part the hair how you want- if you are going to do 2. Little Bean did today. This is super cute with just one also.Slide the sock onThe have her lay her head to a side and spread her hair around the sock. I use another elastic to secure the hair. Little Bean's hair is so long that we have lots of end left
so I divide the ends and wrap the around the bun and secure with a little bobby pin.

So cue and really it took me less than 5 minutes!

2 comments:

said...

That's neat- I'm going to have to try that out!

Toni Marie said...

so cool!! too bad i just cut alissa's hair short..